Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 20 min
Roasted Red Pepper Goat Cheese Penne
- 170g Woolwich Dairy Roasted Red Pepper Topped Goat Cheese
- 6½ cups cooked penne pasta
- 1/4 cup milk or water, for sauce
- 1/2 tsp chicken base powder
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook penne noodles for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Strain, rinse under hot water and set aside.
- As the pasta is cooking, sauté onions and mushrooms with a small amount of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When softened, add cooked chicken to warm, cover and set aside.
- Heat milk in a large glass bowl in the microwave until very warm. Add chicken base and blend with a whisk.
- Remove plastic seal from the Woolwich Dairy Roasted Red Pepper Topped Goat Cheese, and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Gently mix into milk mixture, add mushroom-chicken mixture and stir together.
- Add cooked pasta. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and mix it up!
- Serve immediately with chopped fresh parsley. So easy, so cheesy!