- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 5 min
- As Many as You'd Like
- Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- Lay 1-2 pieces of prosciutto out onto a serving tray. This will act as the base of your goat cheese and prosciutto hug!
- Remove a cold Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log from its packaging. It’s important to work with cold cheese, so it’s firmer and easier to plate. Place goat cheese log onto the middle of your prosciutto slice.
- Wrap the edges of the prosciutto around the goat cheese, much like you would wrap a burrito.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and serve with crackers or freshly sliced baguette.
- In the mood for a warm appetizer? Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 400°F oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is warm and prosciutto is crisp.