Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 55 min
Cheesy Red Pepper & Mushroom Quiche
- 170g Woolwich Dairy Roasted Red Pepper Topped Goat Cheese
- 9” pie shell
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cooked ham, finely diced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F and place the frozen pie shell into oven. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown, and turn oven down to 350° F.
- In a small frying pan over medium high heat, sauté mushrooms with oil until soft, approximately 2 minutes. Drain excess oil and water, and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk eggs, milk and Woolwich Dairy Roasted Red Pepper Topped Goat Cheese. Add a few pinches of salt, one pinch pepper and finely chopped parsley.
- Stir mushrooms and ham into the goat cheese-egg mixture.
- Pour the mixture into pie shell and bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until eggs set. Serve warm. Makes the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner!