- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 25 min
- 8 (24 CROSTINIS)
- 225g Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 baguette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, chopped finely
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl toss the blueberries with sugar.
- Transfer to a parchment lined rimmed cookie sheet. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until blueberries soften. Remove from oven and cool.
- Slice baguette into thin pieces. Place the pieces on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Brush the top of each slice with olive oil. Place in the oven at 425°F for 2 to 5 minutes. Cook until light golden brown. Remove and cool.
- Spread a dollop of Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese on top of each slice of toasted baguette. Top each with roasted blueberries. Drizzle with honey.
- Serve with big goat cheese loving smile!
Recipe & Photography Courtesy of Cravings of a Lunatic