- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 30 min
- 4 tbsp Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into
- ¼"" sticks
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Leftover taco-seasoned beef (or ¼ lb of ground beef or veggie ground, cooked with 1-2 tbsp chili powder and 1 clove minced garlic)
- 2 tbsp sour cream (or full-fat yogurt)
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- Salt, to taste
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil and spread in a single layer on two parchment-lined baking sheets. Season with salt and bake at 450° F (with convection, if you have it) for about 20 minutes, or until fries are crispy, flipping once halfway through and watching closely in the last 5 minutes.
- To make crema, whisk together Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Warm pre-cooked seasoned beef in a pan or microwave, until hot.
- Top sweet potato fries with warm seasoned beef and dollops of goat cheese crema. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Recipe & Photography Courtesy of Foodess