Skip to Content
- 5 min
- 5 min
- As Many as You'd Like
- Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- Beets, peeled, cooked and cooled
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Take Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese out of the fridge, remove it from its packaging and allow it to temper. This will ensure our signature recipe goat cheese is smooth and spreadable!
- While the cheese tempers, chop cooked and cooled beets into bite-sized pieces. Chop avocado and fresh herbs into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Spread softened goat cheese onto a flat serving tray or cutting board to create a flat base.
- Top goat cheese with chopped beets, avocado and fresh herbs. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, taste.
- Serve immediately with fresh bread as a crostini-topper or dip.