Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 4 h 10 min
- 10 POPSICLES
Raspberry Lime Cheesecake Pops
- 225g Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (2% milk or goat milk can be substituted)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 sheets of graham crackers, crushed
- In a blender, combine Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, lime juice and vanilla. Blend until fully combined.
- Mix in fresh raspberries.
- Distribute half of the crushed graham cracker crumbles into the popsicle molds.
- Follow with half of the raspberry lime cheesecake filling. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 so graham cracker crumbles are layered within the popsicle filling.
- Freeze until completely frozen (about 4 hours). Enjoy!