- 10 min
- 20 min
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into small flowerets
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp milk (to thin, if needed)
- pinch of salt and white pepper (to taste)
Fine Herb Mash
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Fine Herb Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- finely diced chives
Spicy Sriracha Mash
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- Place cauliflower and garlic in a large pot, with enough water cover. Sprinkle with salt, and allow it to come to a boil. Lower heat to medium, and simmer cauliflower until soft (about 10 minutes).
- Strain well (you can even dab with a paper towel to ensure all of the excess water has been removed), and return to pot.
- Add butter and milk, and mash with a potato masher until desired smoothness is achieved. You can also place in a food processor or use an immersion blender for a smoother texture.
- Add a punch of flavour to your cauliflower mash with 2 simple and delicious combinations:
- FINE HERB MASH: Mix in Woolwich Dairy Fine Herb Soft Fresh Goat Cheese, incorporated well. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with a sprinkle of diced chives and coarsely ground pepper.
- SPICY SRIRACHA MASH: Mix in Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese, incorporate well, adding salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce.