Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 25 min
- 1 PIZZA
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- 1 mound premade pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- ¾ cup premade pesto
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- While the oven heats, slice the red onions and avocado, and dice the cooked chicken breast into cubes. Chop basil. Set aside.
- Slice Woolwich Dairy Goat Cheese log into ¼” rounds. Set aside.
- Roll out a tennis ball sized mound of pizza dough, until ¼” thick and shaped into a circle. Place on a baking sheet, coated evenly with olive oil.
- Top with pesto, spread evenly across the pie.
- Distribute red onion, avocado and chicken evenly on the pizza.
- Top with Woolwich Dairy Soft Fresh Goat Cheese rounds and bake for 10-15 minutes until the crust is perfectly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.