- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 20 min
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1lb fresh fish of your preference
- 4 small corn tortilla wraps
- Sriracha sauce, salt and pepper
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- juice of one fresh lime
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the fish fillet, sprinkled in Sriracha sauce, salt and pepper, in a little olive oil over medium heat.
- While the fish cooks, stir together salsa ingredients.
- Remove fish from heat and slice into strips.
- Distribute fish strips evenly into the tortillas, and generously top with salsa, goat cheese and for some extra heat, more Sriracha sauce. Serve immediately… every Taco Tuesday!