- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 15 min
For the whipped Feta
- 1/2 container (100 g) Woolwich Dairy Feta Cheese in Brine
- 60-75 mL (4-5 tbsp) 35% m.f. whipping cream
- Black pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced thinly
- 1/4 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 large handful alfalfa or microgreens
For the whipped feta
- Crumble the Woolwich Dairy Feta Cheese in Brine in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add 60 mL (4 tbsp) of the 35% m.f. whipping cream and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Process until smooth. If the mixture seems stiff, add more whipping cream until you reach a spreadable consistency.
- Lay the slices of bread flat on a working surface.
- Spread a generous amount of whipped Feta over each slice. Layer the avocado, cucumber, apple, and alfalfa over 4 of the slices.
- Close the sandwiches and slice in half. Serve immediately.