- Prep time
- Total time
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup raw almonds and pecans
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond butter
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup raisins
Goat Cheese Drizzle
- 113 g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a baking pan (8” x 8”) with baking paper, set aside.
- In a food processor, mix together 1½ cups rolled oats, bananas, ¼ cup of nuts, ¼ cup coconut, cinnamon, flaxseed, butter, maple syrup and almond butter.
- Once mixed, transfer to a large mixing bowl, and stir in fresh blueberries, carrots, raisins and remaining oats, nuts and coconut. Then pour into the baking pan, and bake 20-25 minutes until edges are golden and crispy.
- While oatmeal bars are cooling, prepare Goat Cheese drizzle. Combine Woolwich Dairy goat cheese, milk and maple syrup in a medium bowl, mixing well. Liberally drizzle or pipe goat cheese mixture onto oatmeal bars.
- Cut into individual squares and serve. These are the perfect make-ahead breakfast or grab-and-go snack!