- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 5 min
- As Many as You'd Like
- Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- Grapes, washed and dried completely
- Assorted nuts, chopped
- Take Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese out of the fridge, remove it from its packaging and allow it to temper. This will ensure our signature recipe goat cheese is ultra-soft and smooth when it’s time to wrap the grapes.
- While the cheese tempers, chop assorted nuts into fine pieces. We love using pecans, almonds and pistachios!
- Wrap about 1 tbsp of softened goat cheese around each grape, covering it completely. Tip: if grapes are still wet from being washed, the goat cheese will not stick properly!
- Brush each goat cheese covered grape with honey and rolled in the chopped nuts. Serve as bite-sized balls or insert toothpicks or lollipop sticks to create on-the-go pops.