- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 15 min
- 4 BURRITOS
- ½ cup Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, diced Sriracha (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, crack eggs and scramble well, whisking in milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray, and heat pan over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring often to form fluffy mounds of scrambled eggs. Cook until eggs are thickened and cooked through. Set aside.
Note: If you’re meal prepping for the week, we recommend cooking the eggs until they are on the drier side, to ensure they do not make your wrap soggy.
- To assemble the breakfast burritos, spoon equal servings of scrambled egg onto the middle of each tortilla. Top with diced tomato, red onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles onto each tortilla’s filling.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll into a burrito. Serve with Sriracha sauce for a spicy kick!
Note: to freeze for later, individually wrap each tortilla tightly in parchment paper and place in a freezer-safe plastic bag for storage. Warm in the microwave or oven for an easy breakfast on-the-go!