Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 40 min
Creamy Goat Cheese & Shrimp Pasta
- 225g Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 255g whole wheat spaghettini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dry shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup light chicken stock
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 454g large raw shrimp, peeled deveined and tail removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3-4 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (plus more for garnish)
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on package, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over low heat, add shallot and garlic; cook until softened and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, lime juice, mustard and Sriracha; whisk to combine and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese and whisk until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add shrimp and continue cooking until they're almost completely cooked but still slightly translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes and chopped cilantro; toss to combine.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to allow shrimp to finish cooking and sauce to thicken. Serve.