Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 25 min
- 1 PIZZA
- ¾ cup Woolwich Dairy Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 2 cups Saputo Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 mound premade pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup green peppers, diced
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup banana peppers
- ½ cup olives, sliced
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- While the oven heats, prepare your veggies. Dice or slice the green peppers, red onions, mushrooms and tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Shred mozzarella cheese, set aside.
- Roll out a tennis ball sized mound of pizza dough, until ¼” thick and shaped into a circle. Place on a baking sheet, coated evenly with olive oil.
- Top with tomato sauce, spread evenly across the pie.
- Layer diced veggies and mozzarella cheese atop the tomato sauce.
- Finish with a generous sprinkle of Woolwich Dairy Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles and bake for 10-15 minutes until mozzarella cheese is bubbly and melted and the crust is perfectly golden brown.