- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 31 min + marinating time
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned
- 2 chicken breasts
- 250 ml (1 cup) Israeli couscous
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 1 L (4 cups) freshly washed watercress (or arugula, romaine, etc.)
- 175 g Woolwich Dairy goat Feta in brine
For the marinade
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) dried oregano
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) paprika
- The zest and juice from half a lemon
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Toasted pita bread
- Lemon wedges
- Olive oil
- Fresh oregano
- Preheat and oil the BBQ.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Add the chicken and let marinate up to 4 hours.
- Cook the couscous according to package instructions. Let cool and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook the chicken on the BBQ over medium-low heat, approximately 8 minutes each side (or according to desired doneness).
- Slice the grilled chicken and serve over a bed of couscous and greens, with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and Woolwich Dairy goat Feta in brine. Garnish with tzatziki, lemon wedges, toasted pita bread, and extra-virgin olive oil.