Skip to Content
- 5 min
- 25 min
- 16-20 COOKIES
Grain-Free Good-Goatness Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies
- 6 tbsp Woolwich Dairy Unsalted Goat Butter, softened
- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a large bowl, mix Woolwich Dairy Unsalted Goat Butter, almond flour, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt with a hand-mixer until a dough forms.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, using about 1 tbsp each.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and arrange cookie balls onto the sheet.
- Flatten cookies using your three fingers, creating a smooth, yet imperfect top of your cookies. The cookies should stand about ¾” high.
- In a separate bowl, mix together white sugar and cinnamon. Lightly sprinkle each cookie with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve with a tall glass of Woolwich Dairy Goat Milk!