- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 50 min
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Cranberry Cinnamon Soft Fresh Goat Cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
Maple Butternut Squash
- 2 cups butternut squash, sliced into ¼” thick rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cinnamon Roasted Walnuts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice butternut squash into 1/4” slices or rings. Place on baking sheet and brush olive oil and maple syrup on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and back for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- While the squash bakes, prepare the Cinnamon Roasted Walnuts. In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, and mix. Stir in the walnuts, until completely coated. Lay walnuts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- When squash is finished baking, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F. Bake the walnuts for 15-20 minutes, stirring 2-3 times throughout, to avoid sticking.
- While walnuts toast, thinly slice the pear and set aside.
- To assemble the salad, pour baby spinach into a large serving bowl. Top with butternut squash, pear and walnuts. Hand-crumble the Woolwich Dairy Cranberry Cinnamon Soft Fresh Goat Cheese into bite-sized chunks on top of the salad ingredients. Serve immediately.