- Prep time
- 20 min
- Total time
- 20 min
- 20 STRAWBERRIES
- 225g Woolwich Dairy Honey Vanilla Soft Fresh Goat Cheese logs or Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, washed
- 3 graham crackers, crumbled
If using Spreadable Soft Fresh Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
If using Honey Vanilla
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together Woolwich Dairy Goat Cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
- Using a paring knife, remove the core of the strawberry, creating a pocket for the cheesecake filling. Cut the tips off of each strawberry to allow them to stand-up. Line prepared strawberries on a cookie sheet, standing up with opening facing up.
- Scoop cheesecake filling into a piping bag and generously fill each strawberry pocket, forming small mounds on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and serve.