- Prep time
- 30 min
- Total time
- 40 min
For the Pastry
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold & cubed
- 1/4 cup ice water
For the Filling
- 3/4 cup Woolwich Dairy Goat Feta in Brine, crumbled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups diced broccoli, blanched salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup diced chicken breast
- In a skillet over medium heat add the oil, garlic & onions. Cook until the onions begin to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat & let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate large mixing bowl whisk together the cream & eggs until fluffy. Season with salt & pepper.
- Stir in the chicken, feta cheese & broccoli mixture. Set aside while you roll out the pastry dough.
- Roll out pastry dough to 1/4 inch thick. Transfer to a 9-inch round pie dish & crimp edges as desired.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell & smooth the top to evenly distribute filling.
- Brush crust with egg wash.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350°F, or until the top is golden brown.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @modestmarce