- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 20 min
- 300g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 basil leaves cracked pepper
Balsamic Pepper Tomato Topping
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp red pepper, diced
- 17 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp chives, diced
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Blend Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese, olive oil, basil and pepper.
- Spread goat cheese mixture into a baking dish, creating a valley in the middle so that the topping can be added in later on.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is slightly browned.
- In the meantime, heat pan to medium high heat. Sauté olive oil, red and yellow peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Add grape tomatoes, sauté for 3 minutes and add balsamic vinegar. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes and then let sit.
- Remove cheese from the oven and top with Balsamic Pepper Tomato mixture.
- Serve with fresh baguette or pita chips, and have the happiest guests in town!