- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 5 min
- As Many as You'd Like
- Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- Fruit preserves (apricot, peach, cherry, etc.)
- Fresh herbs
- Working with cold Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese, slice the goat cheese log into 1/2” thick rounds. Depending on how large your crackers are, you may need to slice each round further (into quarters for small crackers or into halves for larger crackers).
- Top each cracker with a piece of goat cheese. We recommend using simple crackers when pairing goat cheese with vibrantly flavourful fruit preserves, so the tangy cheese and sweet fruit flavours can shine, without competing with the cracker flavour.
- Spoon fruit preserve on top of each goat cheese cracker.
- Finely dice fresh herbs, sprinkle atop each cracker, and serve.