- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 10 min
- 175g Woolwich Dairy Original Crumbled Goat Feta Cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced thick
- 2 cup corn, cooked and cooled
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup red onion, diced
Poppy Seed Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- ½ tsp dried mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Poppy Seed Dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Prepare the produce! Slice strawberries, diced red onion and cut avocados into chunks. Set aside.
- Now it’s time to assemble the salad! Start with the baby spinach, then top with cooked and cooled corn, strawberries, red onions and avocados.
- Generously sprinkle Woolwich Dairy Original Crumbled Goat Feta Cheese on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.