Skip to Content
- 20 min
- 1 h 45 min
- 14 - 16 SLICES
Citrus & Strawberry Goat Cheesecake
- 300g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 675g cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange zest, finely grated or chopped
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier liqueur
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- Bring Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese and cream cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9 or 10” springform cake pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, blend graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into cake pan. Bake for 7-8 minutes to lightly brown crust.
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of sour cream, goat cheese and sugar and continue beating for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, lemon juice, vanilla and orange zest. Continue beating for 1 minute.
- Pour cheesecake batter into cake pan and bake for 45 minutes, reduce heat to 300° F and continue baking for 30 minutes, or until the cake is set.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Mix the Grand Marnier with 1 cup of sour cream and spread evenly on top of the cake. Mix the strawberry jam with some water to the desired consistency for the sauce.
- Cut cake into 14-16 slices and pour sauce each piece.