- Prep time
- 25 min
- Total time
- 35 min
- 1 lb. skinless fresh salmon fillet (see note)
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbs) Japanese soy sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Pita chips
- 175g Woolwich Dairy Original Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, minced (green part only)
- Radishes, thinly sliced
Note: You can replace the salmon with diced cooked shrimp or scallops
- Using a very sharp knife, finely dice the salmon fillet. Freezing the fillet for 20 to 30 minutes beforehand will make the task easier. Transfer to a mixing bowl and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining tartare ingredients. Take the diced salmon out of the fridge and pour the dressing over it. Toss to combine and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Right before serving, scatter some pita chips over a large serving plate. Drain excess dressing from the tartare, then scatter it over the pita chips. Garnish with Woolwich Dairy Original Crumbled Feta Cheese, avocado, cucumber, radish, and green onion to taste. Enjoy immediately.