- Prep time
- 45 min
- Total time
- 60 min
- 1½ cups warm water
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Saputo Mozzarellissima Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 marinated roasted pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
For the Dough
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the water and sugar. Sprinkle yeast on the surface of the water and let rest for 5 minutes without stirring. Add olive oil and sea salt and stir with a fork. Add 2 cups of flour and stir with a fork until the flour is fully incorporated and the mixture becomes sticky. Add an additional 1 cup of flour and knead to incorporate. Transfer the dough to a work surface floured with the remaining 1/2 cup of flour. Knead for 5-7 minutes, or until the flour is incorporated and the dough is smooth and supple. Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest for 90 minutes at room temperature. Divide the dough into 4 balls.
For the Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 °F with the rack in the top position.
- Roll out a ball of dough into a 40-cm circle. Top with tomatoes, olives, anchovies, pepper strips, oregano and sliced garlic.
- Sprinkle generously with Mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve.