- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Preheat a large cast-iron or non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Cream together the soft butter, mayonnaise and celery seed with the back of a spoon.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the lobster tails in half lengthwise and remove them from the shell. Cut in half lengthwise again; the pieces should be about ½ inch thick. Blot them on a clean tea towel to remove any extra moisture.
- Trim the asparagus to fit the bread. Season both the lobster and the asparagus lightly with sea salt and black pepper. Cut the Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie into ¼ inch slices, about 16 total – 4 per sandwich.
- Spread the celery seed butter evenly on both sides of the bread. Top half the bread with 2 slices of Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie. Pile on the lobster and asparagus, dividing it between the four sandwiches. Sprinkle on the preserved lemon, then top with the remainder of the Goat Brie and finally, the last of the buttered bread. You should have 4 completed sandwich stacks.
- Using a spatula, carefully transfer the sandwiches to the heated pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until the bread is golden brown and the Goat Brie is melting. Low ‘n slow is the best method for grilled cheese perfection. Transfer to a cutting board and slice the sandwiches in half if desired, then serve hot.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @aimeebourque