- Prep time
- 30 min
- Total time
- 10 h
- 205g Woolwich Dairy Lemon & Lime Soft Fresh Goat Cheese or any sweet goat cheese flavour
- 2 cups Woolwich Dairy goat milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ tbsp honey
- 4 sheets gelatin
- 1 lime and 1 lemon, zested
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ tbsp ground sumac
- Scald milk (that means milk brought nearly to a boil and then cooled down) then add, citrus zest, vanilla and honey over medium heat.
- In the meantime, place the 4 sheets of gelatin into cold water for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Once the milk mixture is hot, squeeze the water out of the gelatin and place into the milk along with the Woolwich Dairy Lemon & Lime Soft Fresh Goat Cheese. Blend on high until combined.
- Place mixture into shot glasses or ramekins. Set for 2 hours in fridge.
- Set oven to 200° F.
- Combine the sugar and sumac. Beat the egg whites in a mixer using the whisk attachment, as they start to form soft peaks add the icing sugar/sumac mixture. Continue to mix until firm peaks are formed.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet in a thin, even layer and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Turn off oven and let sit in oven for 8 hours.
- Pull mixture out, smash into small pieces, sprinkle over panna cottas.