- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 20 min
- 226g Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 thin slices pancetta, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, oregano, thyme, flat-leaf parsley, chives)
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the pancetta until crisp. Add the garlic and heat for 30 seconds. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let cool completely.
- Add the Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese logs and crushed black pepper to the pancetta-garlic mixture. Mix until creamy.
- Set the fresh herbs on a plate. Using a small ice cream scoop, create balls of goat cheese, then roll into the fresh herbs to coat. Repeat to make all goat cheese balls. Serve with crusty bread.