Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 45 min
- 16 BROWNIES
Fudgy Goat Cheese Brownies
- 225g Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tbsp low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat ¾ cup of sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, egg white and vanilla, beat well. Gradually add flour and cocoa, beating well.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan, coated with non-stick spray.
- Beat Woolwich Dairy Spreadable Goat Cheese and ¼ cup of sugar with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add milk, beat well.
- Pour goat cheese mixture over chocolate mixture. Swirl together with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack before serving.
- Serve with a big glass of cold milk!