- Prep time
- 10 min
- Total time
- 20 min
- 16-20 COOKIES
- 1 cup Woolwich Dairy Unsalted Goat Butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mixing well. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together Woolwich Dairy Unsalted Goat Butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla using hand-mixer. Add eggs one at a time, while continuing to mix together.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl, mixing on low speed. Mix until the dough comes together, but do not overmix! Then add chocolate chips.
Note: The dough may be a little crumbly, but that’s ok!
- Refrigerate cookie dough for 1 hour, allowing it to firm up. This will help your cookies not to flatten during baking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Once cooled, drop batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. You can use a ¼ cup measuring cup to ensure consistent cookie sizes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, watching carefully (every oven is different!), until the cookies have goldened edges. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, prior to transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve with a tall glass of Woolwich Dairy Goat Milk!