Skip to Content
- 5 min
- 25 min
- 165g Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie cheese
- 4 fresh large burger patties
- 3/4 cups salsa
- 2-3 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Ciabatta or burger buns
- Slice Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie cheese into quarter inch strips. Try not to eat them all.
- Cook burgers on the barbecue. Once cooked, dress each patty with creamy Goat Brie strips.
- Spoon the salsa and basil on top and drizzle with olive oil.
- Reduce heat and close the lid to allow toppings to warm through.
- Serve on toasted buns, and instantaneously be the best grill master on your street!