- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 50 min
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 small turnip
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 large carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil (coconut oil works well, too!)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika salt and pepper
- parsley, for garnish
Lemon & Herb Goat Cheese Drizzle
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Big Kick Herb & Garlic Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp milk
- Assemble microgreens evenly into 4 separate bowls. Evenly distribute beets and figs.
- Hand crumble Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Goat Cheese log on top. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- For the vinaigrette, pour the Pommies Dry Cider and vinegar into a small bowl. Add the salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir until the salt dissolves then add olive oil. Serve on top of microgreens salad.