- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 40 min
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced small handful of basil, ribbonned
- salt and pepper
Pomegranate Balsamic Drizzle
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- salt and pepper, pinch of each
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare chicken for baking. Using a sharp knife, carefully create a pocket in the side of each chicken breast, to be stuffed with goat cheese. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat and pour in olive oil and minced garlic. Heat for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Quickly sear each side of the chicken breasts until golden brown on the outside (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, whisk together Pomegranate Balsamic Drizzle ingredients. Bring to boil, mixing well. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Stuff each chicken breast with 2 heaping tbsp of Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese.
- Top with half of Pomegranate Balsamic mixture, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and garnish with additional Pomegranate Balsamic drizzle, ribbonned basil and fresh pomegranate seeds.