- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 10 min
- 8 (24 CROSTINIS)
- 1/3 cup Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Cheese
- 1 demi sourdough rye baguette or plain baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 large roasted beet, diced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp smoked peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tsp balsamic reduction, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bread on a large baking sheet and toast in oven until crisp, 2-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and place toasts on serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic and mustard until combined; toss in beets.
- Spread toasts with goat cheese, top with beet mixture, sprinkle with peppercorns and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe & Photography Courtesy of Yummy Beet