- Prep time
- 5 min
- Total time
- 5 min
- As Many as You'd Like
- Woolwich Dairy Original Soft Fresh Goat Cheese log
- Brown Sugar
- Olive oil
- Working with cold Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese, slice the goat cheese log into 1/2” thick rounds.
- Brush each round on one side with a thin coating of olive oil. Sprinkle with brown sugar, coating top of goat cheese round.
- Using a kitchen torch, wave the flame a few inches away from the top of the goat cheese round, working quickly to melt and the brown sugar, creating a golden brown layer of caramelization. Tip: work quickly to ensure the cheese stays completely intact and is easy to transfer onto serving plate(s).
- Serve with sliced fruit, using cheese as a sweet dip!