- Prep time
- 15 min
- Total time
- 50 min
- 1 L (4 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- alt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 package, 225 g), thawed
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Saputo Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 log (113 g) Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest from
- 1 lemon Fresh herbs
- Place a rack in the top third position of the oven and preheat to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread the cherry tomatoes over, then drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix to coat the tomatoes. Broil the cherry tomatoes for 10 minutes, until blistered and blackened in spots. Remove from the oven and let cool while the tart pastry bakes.
- Turn the oven down to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll the puff pastry and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Score a 2-cm border around the edges, then prick the center all over with a fork. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the Saputo Shredded Parmesan Cheese all over the center of the tart. Distribute the broiled cherry tomatoes over the parmesan. Crumble CHEVRAI Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese over the tart. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tart is bubbling and the cheese is golden in spots.
- Let the tart cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle the tart with olive oil, then sprinkle with lemon zest and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve immediately.